Royal Plus 8600 New and Replacement Windows
Features and Benefits
- 3 1⁄4” welded mainframe
- Interlocking welded sash and meeting rail
- Mullion secured with metal anchor clips
- Fusion welded frame and sash
- Adjustable sash balances for smooth, dependable sash operation
- Double weatherstripped to reduce air infiltration
- Recessed tilt latches allow sash to tilt in for easy cleaning
- Tamper resistant dual cam action sash locks for security
- 7⁄8” "Weather Break" insulating glass, inside glazed for easy replacement
- Full width extruded sash pull handles
- Sliding windows feature tandem rollers
- Screens are easily removable from the inside
- Lifetime limited warranty. See dealer for details.
The following options allow you to customize your windows:
Colonial, prairie, or diamond pattern muntin bars in one color: white, almond, and dark brown; or two color: dark brown/white, cocoa brown/white, and white/oak wood grain.
Tempered glass for additional safety.
New construction frame available with welded nailing fin.
Bronze or gray tinted glass for solar heat gain control
Obscure glass or added privacy.
Full screens made as two 1⁄2” screens and are easily removable from the inside.
Non-welded Royal series is also available at a slightly lower cost.
All Weather King Windows feature insulated glass manufactured in our own plants using the latest in warm edge glass technology. All insulated glass made by Weather King incorporates a patented insulated glass spacer from TruSeal Technologies that has been widely tested and proven to provide a long service life, reduced heat loss, and less condensation on glass.
The Royal Plus windows offer the options to dress up a room to match any décor and the style to compliment your home.
Weather King can supply your window applications with our Royal Plus Single Hung, Single Slide and Basement Hopper lines.
Operator Type Options
These heavy duty windows have new constructions options with a integral nailing fin, a frame with "J" channel and nailing fin, or a frame setup for replacements.
The exterior and wood grain finishes are a multi-layered laminate that has outstanding color stability with exceptional weatherability. Colors examples below may vary slightly from actual product colors. Contact sales for actual product samples.
Exterior Color Options
Interior Wood Grains
- Comfort E-PS™ Low E insulated glass
- Tempered glass for additional safety
- Obscure glass for privacy
Available in matching frame colors, one color, or two color to match frame
Tinted glass for solar heat gain control & obscure glass for additional privacy