Vinyl Sliding Door from Weather King
Features and Benefits
- Unique welded monorail frame design for extra security and reduced air infiltration
- Secondary kick-lock for added security
- 7⁄8” Weather Break insulated tempered safety glass
- Non-skid aluminum threshold and roller tracks for door and screen
- Ball bearing tandem rollers for smooth action
- Dual-durometer sash with metal reinforcing
- Two styles of screens available with adjustable rollers at top and bottom
- Add Imperial Weather Break glass, advanced dura-lite spacer, and a heavy duty extruded screen as optional upgrades
Weather King Vinyl Sliding Glass Doors add convenience as well as energy efficiency to your home. They are as solid and beautiful as a wood door, but without the problems of rotting, warping, or added maintenance.
The following options are available:
Multipoint door latch system for the ultimate in door security.
Solid brass inside door handle.
Custom sizes and six glazing options.
Bronze or gray tinted glass for solar heat gain control.
Colonial, prairie, or diamond pattern muntin bars in six stock colors.
Two panel, three panel, or even four panel door configurations open a world of possibilities in your home!
Having trouble of where to begin? Follow our three step system to choose the best door for you.
- 1. Choose your high performance door wall by choosing your exterior color (twelve options), and interior finish (five options).
- 2. Specify your energy performance level. We offer a Regal version with Imperial Weather-Break Glass with three triple glazed options, or you can opt for the Royal version with three dual glazed options available.
- 3. Order our hardware finishes and customize your threshold with our options!
Operator Type Options
The exterior and wood grain finishes are a multi-layered laminate that has outstanding color stability with exceptional weatherability. Colors examples below may vary slightly from actual product colors. Contact sales for actual product samples.
Exterior Color Options
Interior Wood Grains
- Comfort E-PS™ Low E insulated glass
- Tempered glass for additional safety
Available in matching frame colors
Tinted glass for solar heat gain control & obscure glass for additional privacy